- About me
A Penryn boy at heart, but Jimmy has lived in Falmouth for the past forty years with his wife Elaine. He also has two sons Alastair & Fergus.
He loves rustic humour - the Cornish people have a very dry wit.
He retired from Falmouth Coastguard in 2008.
‘Musical Allsorts’ will be a programme of music chosen from across the spectrum to suit all tastes
- Previous Jobs
Fitter / Turner Apprentice Falmouth docks, Wheal Jane, Falmouth Towage Company, British Telecom, and Falmouth Coastguard
- Who would you most like to be stuck in a lift with?
- What is your worst habit?
- Tell us about your first car
- Tell us about your first job
Fitter / Turner Apprentice Falmouth docks
- What is your favourite place around Falmouth / Penryn?
- What is your favourite film ?
Dances with Wolves
- Member for
- 4 years 5 weeks